The 6 Day Anzac Tour (A-Alpha) is the ideal option for those wanting to experience Turkey and the ANZAC Day commemorations, but have limited time.
The tour begins on the 21st of April in Istanbul. During your time with us, you will have the opportunity to explore Istanbul by yourself, before receiving a fully guided tour of Istanbul on the 22nd and a fully guided tour of Gallipoli on the 23rd. On the 24th, you’ll head to Anzac Cove for the ANZAC Day services. After the ANZAC Day commemorations, you will return to Istanbul for our final nights stay before the tour ends on the 26th.
Please arrive by 09:30 AM for a prompt departure at 10:00 AM
Approximately 8:30 PM
• Transportation in our fully air conditioned luxury coach (Non-smoking)
• A fluent English speaking tour guide throughout the duration of your tour
• An ANZAC Tours commemorative T-Shirt
• Early arrival in Anzac Cove on the 24th of April
• Overnight stay at Anzac Cove on the 24th of April
• During your bus journeys, we show a range of movies and documentaries about Gallipoli
• All entrance fees included
• ANZAC Day memorial services in Gallipoli
• Accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels (as per itinerary)
• Turkish, Australian and New Zealand staff with great knowledge of Turkey and Gallipoli
• No hidden costs!
• No camping!