The 6 Day Anzac & Kusadasi Tour is the ideal tour for those already travelling through Turkey, or coming from Greece, who want to experience the ANZAC Day Commemorations.
The tour begins on the 21st of April in Kusadasi. After this, you will get to experience such places as the Ephesus Ruins, the Village of Sirince and guided tours of Troy and Gallipoli before heading to Anzac Cove for the ANZAC Day services on the 24th. We will return you to Istanbul on the 25th for our final nights stay before the tour ends on the 26th.
Please arrive by 09:30 AM for a prompt departure at 10:00 AM
Approximately 8:30 PM
• Transportation in our fully air conditioned luxury coach (Non-smoking)
• A fluent English speaking tour guide throughout the duration of your tour
• An ANZAC Tours commemorative T-Shirt
• Early arrival in Anzac Cove on the 24th of April
• Overnight stay at Anzac Cove on the 24th of April
• During your bus journeys, we show a range of movies and documentaries about Gallipoli
• All entrance fees included
• ANZAC Day memorial services in Gallipoli
• Accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels (as per itinerary)
• Turkish, Australian and New Zealand staff with great knowledge of Turkey and Gallipoli
• No hidden costs!
• No camping!