The 6 Day Anzac & Troy Tour is the ideal option for those with enough time to really experience what Turkey has to offer, as well as the ANZAC Day commemorations.
The tour begins on the 21st of April in Istanbul. During your time with us, you will receive fully guided tours of Istanbul, Gallipoli and the Ancient City of Troy before heading to Anzac Cove for the ANZAC Day services on the 24th. We will return on the 25th to Istanbul for our final nights stay before the tour ends on the 26th.
Please arrive by 09:30 AM for a prompt departure at 10:00 AM
Approximately 8:30 PM
• Transportation in our fully air conditioned luxury coach (Non-smoking)
• A fluent English speaking tour guide throughout the duration of your tour
• An ANZAC Tours commemorative T-Shirt
• Early arrival in Anzac Cove on the 24th of April
• Overnight stay at Anzac Cove on the 24th of April
• During your bus journeys, we show a range of movies and documentaries about Gallipoli
• All entrance fees included
• ANZAC Day memorial services in Gallipoli
• Accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels (as per itinerary)
• Turkish, Australian and New Zealand staff with great knowledge of Turkey and Gallipoli
• No hidden costs!
• No camping!